Find out how to enter our national competition.
To enter you need to make a case for YOUR Budget choices.
To make a case you will need to create a short video (max 90 secs) that pitches your budget to the nation. We’re not looking for technical proficiency but the strength of your argument and how creatively you've presented it.
Here’s what the judges will be looking out for:
- A clear format that is easy to follow;
- Critical thinking around the competing claims on the choices you've made;
- Convincing arguments that support your decisions;
- A case that represents the concerns and interests of a wide variety of people from different backgrounds;
- An overall ‘vision’ of the kind of society your budget aims to create;
We’ll short-list a handful of video entries and publish them online. If you’re lucky enough to make the cut you’ll have two weeks to drum up support and get as many people as possible to vote for it online.
Enter the competition and you could make the news and win great prizes
Make your case to the media
What's a winning entry look like?
Have a look at Winners & runners up to get inspired by previous entries from over the years.